Saturday, November 28, 2009

Little Ease by Aaron McCollough

Little Ease (New Series #15) Little Ease by Aaron McCollough


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved this book this morning. It was cold and I loved hearing myself reading it to myself which is a little engine I created, which fits with the writing and the idea of stricture. I loved how far apart, how long, how missing. I loved the rigid little bridge of epigraphs. I loved the sections and I know it's silly to feel asleep in the language, so maybe taken care of or rocked or just blown on, and because I'm sick today and all my thoughts feel taken out of me and laid like eels on the bedstand -- I'm giving Little Ease one thousand stars. That's right. Every single one.

View all my reviews >>
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment