Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trees and stars.

skunk roll on
down road
down brief flare
tell me about it
shoot I love it super-
stitiously, utterly
weather the shit
continuous rain
shunts up our hands & feet
the second story


I see a skunk rolling on the balls of its shoulders and hips like an elliptical. down the road down in a brief flare, cutting across the beach the same way and falling into the sand. tell me about it. I love it like a shot and point superstitiously into the dark, between trees, utterly. The weather equals the world. The shit continuous pulse of rain turns over addresses. I see a skunk rolling one time down the road and set fire. Cut into the water, reach into the circle of water to sleep in. A sign for the the floor. I love it coming to me in a shunt, with no hands or feet in the deep continuity of rain for days the rain gave me tips.

she explained how to put a blanket on his back. how to put a blanket her back when he died. twice she told me with her hands how to put the blanket on without ruining everything. she said star is far away and I kept thinking about how alone a horsewoman is, discrete. The morning is no place. The day is a wash of rubbing out the indescribable evils

star is an amorous sign

she built her house with lots of bedrooms and painted the kitchen the way she remembered venice the smell of venice the fruit overripe flies overfire swoon of venice as if in a tube income

No comments:

Post a Comment