Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Names

The names are utterly every surface engaged. They asterick across our cheeks, heartpump straps, watches, brackets, pins. Let me look at you. Outlet. Names born unto us like holes Pour us they in great lakes dirtywe point at pickles cereal sushi too much bottoms us out our names fall thru our chairs unbecoming. Names snag / yes mam. You ask questions like a real cunt cunt is a name its flowers tagging the wet glass before & still/until our purpose forward makes no aquaintance, no marks on the mirror, on the shit shore. The tongue of the sea. silencer. silence her names in gelatinous fields, in crushed ice fields, in purples and roses, herculean fields so hard to park. I will back up. My name sword onward mitfitting parabola my legs are two names for my life, my fine tooth comb, word.

No comments:

Post a Comment